As the world is confused about so many things regarding corona virus, there are no such evidences yet about how the virus can affect or transmit through food items. Some experts say that the virus cannot transmit through food while some others say that it can. In this situation of utmost confusion, there are certain things that can be highlighted for sure.
- It was noticed that the covid 19 virus was there on lettuce leaves for 14 days since incubation. But research says, the virus cannot be transmitted to humans.
- Food items such as vegetables or even meat should be cooked properly as this can destroy the virus.
- Similarly, fresh fruits should be washed properly through running water in order to be safe from the virus affects.
- You should refrigerate the cooked food items such as meat products immediately after 2 hours.
Not just the corona virus, it is always better to wash food items properly and cook them properly in order to get rid of harmful bacteria too.
How much time will corona take to go away?
Well, there have been a number of assumptions made regarding the survival of the virus in a human after getting infected. Normally, in people with higher immunity, the virus can die out in 3-4 days on its own. Also, there have been rounds that the virus stays in your throat for the first 4 days and hence gargling with warm water and vinegar can help in killing it away.
But in people with low immunity, the virus can continue to stay, deteriorating the situation. Mild cases of corona virus can stay up to 2-3 weeks, while severe cases can last as much as 6 weeks too.
Some of the symptoms of the corona virus patients are:
- Coughing with runny nose,
- Fever that continuous to elevate,
- Sore throat and extreme pain,
- Headache and body ache,
- Diarrhea starts from day 4,
- Nausea and vomiting,
- Breathing problems can get severe in case of severe conditions.
The virus can affect anyone and hence taking precaution is mandatory for everyone. It is only that people with lower immunity or with any kind of organ disease such as weaker heart, damage kidney, or similar cases can get impacted in a severe way that can even lead to death.