When the whole world is struggling hard to beat the impacts of Coronavirus, the epicenter of the virus has recovered from the problem and is focusing on its economic health. On one hand, this can be a hope that other countries will also overcome the situation soon. But on the other hand, the speculations are high that there are some creepy secrets that China has hidden from the world.
In the year 1999, a book got released in the name of “Unrestricted Warfare – China’s masterplan to destroy America”. The book was written by two Chinese Generals namely Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui. It is based on the conspiracy theories and states a number of important points.
- When America has the most powerful military force, it is quite impossible for China to defeat America through military means.
- China can make use of other ways such as chemical techniques to defeat America and state its dominance over the world.
It seems a link is getting established between the book and the current situation.
Assumptions clarifying Chinese conspiracy
There are a number of assumptions going on that can prove this point to be absolutely correct.
- While the number of deaths across the world is soaring high, China has its maximum deaths only in the epicenter Wuhan. Apart from this, big cities such as Beijing and Shanghai where the population is of around 2.5 crores each, the impact was not that much. In Beijing, there were more than 500 cases among which just 8 deaths were noticed. Again, in Shanghai among 468 cases, only 5 deaths were registered.
- The outbreak started somewhere in the December 2019. But by February 2020, Wuhan was ready with around 13000 beds for the patients. Does it not symbolize that the country was prepared about the situation much before?
- Today, when other countries are fighting hard and are maintaining social distancing, it was seen how the Chinese Prime Minister Xi Jimping visited the patients with just a mask on his face. Though there are no evidences available as of now, but there can be chance that the country must have used a vaccine so that other people do not get affected by the virus.
- Even after such a devastating outbreak, big cities in China such as Shanghai is returning back to normal with 80% of the employees attending offices.
- While other countries are suffering due to lack of equipments, China is booming in the manufacturing of masks, sanitizers, gloves, ventilators, and many others.
- China is slowly taking over the companies from countries such as Italy in order to help them. But is this actually help or a beginning of a new domination?
The current status in China
Currently, Wang Xiaolong, the Foreign Minister of China has stated about pumping in $344 billion in the business sectors of China to help them cope up faster.
The country has overcome its situation and is rapidly growing leaving the world in pain. About 9000 manufacturers for masks are operating right now among which the leading one is Don Polymer with a boost of 417% I its production since January.
Companies such as BMW, Fox Con, and Tesla are resuming back their positions in the country.
Having a look at the current graph, it can be no doubt assumed that China is all set to trade medical equipments with the entire world and can become the dominating power soon, replacing America.