A unique policy for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
30 days waiting period
24 months waiting period for specified disease/procedure
48 months waiting period for treatment of pre existing disease
What does the policy cover?
- Room, boarding, nursing expenses (all inclusive) as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home up to Rs.5,000/- per day.
- However if the insured opts to occupy a Shared Accommodation, the insured person shall be paid an amount of Rs..500/- per day subject to a maximum of Rs.2000/- per hospitalization and Rs.10,000/- per policy period.
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees.
- Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre Charges, Surgical appliances, Medicines and Drugs etc
Note:Expenses relating to hospitalization will be considered in proportion to the eligible room rent if room of higher rent is opted
- Emergency Ambulance up-to a sum of Rs. 750/- per hospitalization and overall limit of Rs. 1,500/- per policy period.
- Post Hospitalization:A sum equivalent to 7% of hospitalisation expenses or actual incurred up to 60 days after discharge from the hospital.
Any child aged between 3 years and 25 years diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder can be covered.