There has been a list of precautionary measures guided by the WHO so that you do not get infected by corona virus. Here are some of the precautions that you should take care of.
- Always wear a mask so that you do not get infection when anyone sneezes or coughs. Similarly, you will not infect others too if you are already infected.
- Make sure to maintain a distance of 3 feet at least with everyone around you.
- Ensure proper hygiene such as cleaning of your door knobs, food items, and others items properly before use.
- Most importantly, always wash your hands with soap or water. Also, you should carry sanitizer to sanitize your hands quite often.
- Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor if you feel any kind of symptoms.